Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee with a freshly-made omelette or a homemade pastry at Easley's neighborhood cafe. The Starving Artist Cafe offers breakfast and lunch Monday through Saturday, a Sunday brunch and dinners with live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.
Tuesday Tea is held weekly on Tuesdays at 2:30 p.m.
The Starving Artist Cafe uses local ingredients and features the freshest fruits and vegetables from the Easley Farmers Market.
The night-owls of Easley can stop by for live, local music on Thursday and Friday nights.
- Fax: 864-644-8451
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 7am - 5pm; Thu - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 10:30am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, pastries, sandwiches, home-cooked dinners
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.starving-artist-cafe.com/page11.aspx
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Quiet
- Dress code: casual
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes