Jin Jin occupies the corner shop in the Pendleton Plaza shopping center just north of the intersection with Calhoun Memorial Highway. The extensive menu offers over 175 dishes, including traditional Chinese-American favorites such as chow mein, egg rolls, wonton soup and chop suey. The prices are reasonable, ranging from $1.80 for a small cup of soup to $20.50 for a family dinner for three. Guests order their food at the counter rather than being served at the table.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The shopping center's curbed walkway has handicap ramps in multiple locations, including directly in front of the store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese food
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Signature dishes: General Tso's chicken, Hunan beef and scallops, crispy lemon chicken
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 16
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual