Coyote Coffee is located in a small shopping center adjacent to the larger Bi-Lo center on Pendleton. The shop opened in April of 2009 and offers a solid selection of coffee drinks and lattes. The atmosphere inside the store is relaxed and comforting, featuring a mellow selection of background music. Wi-fi access is available to guests who make a purchase at the store.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 6am - 8:30pm; Thu - Fri, 6am - 9pm; Sat, 7am - 9:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The shopping center's curbed walkway has handicapped ramps in multiple locations, including directly in front of the store.
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, pastries, sandwiches
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.coyotecoffeecafe.com/menu.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor seating